A Blind Guardian/Iced Earth side project, featuring Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth and Hansi Kürsch of Blind Guardian. Their music combines guitar wizardry of Schaffer with the grandiose vocals and choirs of Kürsch. The overall effect is a symphonic sound, epic, but heavy; metallic, yet elegant. Their self-title debut album entered the Greek charts at number one, German at thirteen, and Swedish at number thirty-five. The tracks are as follows:


Definitely worth checking out, no matter what your musical preference is.

Demons and Wizards was also a rock album released by Uriah Heep in 1972. Demons and Wizards was bar none Uriah Heep's greatest album, and, although obscure, had great influence on future music of the generation. Traces of Demons and Wizards can be found from Black Sabbath all the way to Radiohead.

Demons and Wizards is a concept album. Although individual tunes are catchy, the album is meant to be experienced as a whole, from beginning to end. The album tells a story as it goes. Demons and Wizards deals with concepts like Good and Evil, God and Satan, Light and Darkness. Love, and the loss of love are central themes.

Similar to Dante's Inferno (Perhaps one of the most influencial works of literature in Western art), Demons and Wizards is about a man reflecting back on his life, trying to find meaning by divining the good and casting out the evil. And so, without further adue, the track listing accompanied with lyrics and analysis.

I highly recommend you buy this album and fully listen to it, regardless of musical taste. You'll learn something about yourself, and the rest of the world in the process.



1. THE WIZARD (Hensley/Clarke) 2.59
2. TRAVELLER IN TIME (Byron/Box/Kerslake) 3.26
3. EASY LIVIN' (Hensley) 2.36
4. POET'S JUSTICE (Box/Kerslake/Hensley) 4.14
5. CIRCLE OF HANDS (Hensley) 6.34
6. RAINBOW DEMON (Hensley) 4.30
7. ALL MY LIFE (Box/Byron/Kerslake) 2.46
8. PARADISE (Hensley) 5.15
9. THE SPELL (Hensley) 7.26

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.