<Death> (in a deep tone that does not match his frail skeletal figure) I've come...
<Darth Everything>What? On my door?! You filthy bugger.. I feel the anger rising within me!
<Death> Yes baby, Yes! (..suddenly realises the task at hand) I've come to take you to HELL!
<Darth Everything> Oh I see! Good O old chap. I knew it couldn't be all beer and skittles for ever you know. Why don't you come in make yourself comfy while I pack my things, what? (stands aside and shows Death the hallway.)
<Death> .. nods with eyebrows raised .. Umm, no thanks.. I'm in rather a hurry.. five more deaths to spread around to tonight you see, what what?
<Darth Everything> Wouldn't like a cup of tea?
<Death> Umm. no.
<Darth Everything> Coffee?
<Death> Umm. no thanks.
<Darth Everything> A biscuit?
<Death> nope!
<Darth Everything> Some cake? Freshly made!
<Death> No, thank you.
<Darth Everything> Very well then. I'll just be right back
<Death> (watches as Darth Everything walks along the hallway and up the stairs)
<Porn Queen enters the scene>
<Porn Queen> squeals in delight ... Fuck my nodes baby! You make me so horny with your dirty node talk
<Death> Do I know you?
<Porn Queen> oooh, loook.. there's sperm all over Mr Darths' front door. Did you do that you big hunk of death?
<Death> (blushes) Weeell, yes.. yes it was me
<Porn Queen> My you must be awfully well hung. Fancy a few drinks down at the tav? (winks seductively)
<Death> (blushes again) Weell,why not. Guess it can't kill me.
<Porn Queen and Death leave the scene arm in arm>
<Darth Everything returns to the front door>
<Darth Everything> (looks at the post it notes all over his body) How did they get there? Where did that Death person go to? How rude! I see I will have to teach him the power of the force

TO BE CONTINUED...

also see What to do if the Grim Reaper shows up at your door

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.