Dark Journey Home, the second real expansion after the release of Jade Edition for the Legend of the Five Rings CCG, was the compliation of the seventh to ninth episodes of Hidden Emperor, featuring the new Ninja faction and their stronghold the Dark Path of Shadow, the Phoenix with the Eternal Halls of Shiba, and Toturi's Army and their Imperial backing finally revealed with The Palace of Otosan Uchi.

Toturi Has Returned. The entirety of the Empire would rejoice, if it weren't for the fact that he has had a major change: namely, the fact that he's begun executing anyone related to the Kolat and made the Unicorn Clan into his new Right Hand. Meanwhile, Yoritomo's Army is attacking the Phoenix, the Crab daimyo is still out in the Shadowlands, the Dragon and Toturi's Army are beginning to win the fight against the Naga- but information is beginning to leak out from the Naga, that there is a terrible evil being studied by the Dragon daimyo. The Shadowlands are beginning to organize, as Oni no Akuma has established the pecking order... and an ancient evil, known as the Lying Darkness, the Living Darkness, or simply the Shadow- has been slowly making its move into Rokugan.

The set came packaged in sixty card starter decks and eleven-card booster packs.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.