Dan is the second ranked point guard in the nation (NCAA). He plays for the small school Gonzaga which although is not a perennial powerhouse in the NCAA, is ranked 14 respectively. He was born and raised in Spokane, Washington which is the town where he currently plays ball.

Dickau averages well over 18 points and 7 assists a game this year. It is his second and most successful season thus far. His unique ball handling skills, uncanny shot accuracy, and team play has been spotlighted on such ESPN shows as "Unscripted" with Chris Connely and "Pardon the Interruption" (or PTI). Although he is a standout point guard and second at his position only to Jason Williams of Duke, his hair is talked about sometimes just as frequently as his game. His hair is kind of shaggy and partially curly, it flops around a lot on his head when he plays.

Dan Dickau has been frequently compared to the most successful basketball star (and also one of the NBA's 50 greatest players) from Gonzaga, John Stockton. Which is quite an honor considering all of John's accomplishments such as being the all time leader in assists and steals in the NBA.

Dan is projected to be one of the first five players drafted in the NBA next season. It's been said that he will be drafted #2 right behind Williams of Duke in the draft however most certainly in the top 5.

Dan is currently dating a cheerleader from the Portland Trailblazers. They plan to marry this summer.

Dickau is truly one of the NCAA's special players and I could see him having a long lasting career in the NBA. I suppose we could just call him "future stock".

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.