CyberSURFR (no, that is not a typo) is a family of external cable modems
manufactured by Motorola
Key features include:
- Dimensions of 1.7" x 6.8" x 10"
- Weighs 1.8lbs
- The front panel indicators are (in order from left to right): Power, Cable, PC, RD (Receive Data), TD (Transmit Data)
- Will operate at temperatures ranging from 0 C (+32 F) to +40 C (+104 F)
- F connector (cable)
- EIA/TIA 574 DB 9-pin male connector (external analog modem)
- 10BaseT PC/hub connector (network)
- DIN connector (DC power)
It should also be noted that this is currently the modem of choice for my ISP
) and probably many others.
Also check out http://www.motorola.com/EHS/environment/products/products.html