I could be wrong, I am often wrong with these guesses of mine. I guess that's why you're the brains of this here outfit, and I'm the pains. You tell me what we're going to do, and I'll tell you why that wouldn't work and how the human relations fits in. It's always been this way, you the thoughts, me the feelings, and together we don't do too badly.

Only, now, this time, this time I want to hurt them. Because this time I'm feeling wicked and hurt. I need an idea, I need a strategy potent and hard, and suddenly you've gone soft on me. Wait. Lemme have a go at being pure thought, let me have a turn to be cerebral evil and nothing more

Oh, hush. I know you're not evil. I'm just upset.

Only, you're a good learner and now you have started to view people as people, just like I told you. 'Tis a pity you wouldn't hold off a little longer, eh? 'Cause now what? Because now I need something practical, and you're smack dab in the middle of emotional mess. That aint gonna help nothing. You shoulda given me your power of pure abstract thought before you went and got human. Taking sides doesn't help anything, you know that, I know that, and still: HELP ME THINK.

We just need a simple solution, is all.

You can come up with the answers. I know you can. Remember how you used to? Bite your nails and absently turn pages while I gush forth a torrent of blahblahblah and firstthishappenedthenthathappened and you'd gnaw and hem and haw and give me a solution one-two-three.

I know I told you to be more human. I changed my mind, though.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.