B-movie action star. Got his big break in Highlander. Also stars as Raiden in Mortal Kombat. Did some decent work in Fortress, only to make the mistake of agreeing to do the movie Adrenalin, opposite the chick from Species.

Interesting thing (well, I found it interesting) - Lambert had to do all the sword-fights more-or-less blind, since he normally wears glasses/contact-lenses, but couldn't for those scenes. Probably adds something to your reaction, not being able to see where the sword is. :)

After watching the Highlander again last night, it confirmed what I always suspected. Christopher Lambert couldn't act his way out of paper bag. This guy should be doing dinner theater somewhere in Southern France. The movie is good and all, but had say... Bruce Campbell played the Highlander, it would be a great flick.

To quote Jules: "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, Do you speak it!?". It's more than that though. His emotions run the gamut from A to B (clipped that from a Katherine Hepburn review). I will give him props for looking like he's in pain. Unfortunately even when he's having a good time on-screen he looks like he's in pain.

BTW what the hell was up with sequels? Were those bad or what?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.