A character in the movie Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins, one that trains Remo to be an assasin. Hails from Korea, in which he was a master of the ancient Martial Art of Sinanju.
Chiun is one of the best comic relief characters, providing some of the more memorable quotes:
- Remo : Chiun, you're amazing!
Chiun: No! ...I am better than that.
- Chiun: What is... monoit... monosod...
Remo : Monosodium glutamate. You can't even say it.
Chiun: I can say "rat droppings." That does not mean I would eat them.
- You move like a pregnant yak.
- Remo : You know, Chiun, there are times when I really like you...
Chiun: Of course! I am Chiun!
Remo : ...and there are times when I could really kill you.
Chiun: Good! We will practice that after dinner.
- Remo : You know, Chiun, sometimes you're a real pain in the ass!
Chiun: That is because it is the shortest route to your brain.
- Assassination is the highest form of public service.
- You are pitiful, the seasons move faster