Prostitution is the oldest profession and should be respected

The grated metal door swings back and forth for the 43rd time of the day. I jumped when I first heard it in the early hours of the morning. Closing time, we will be back the same time tomorrow early rise and shine. The girls keep us up at night. Especially The Screamer. She moves from room to room, keeping us awake as she moves, as she fucks.

For that is their game, all six or seven of them. These are unofficial figures, of course. Rumours spread about - outside, on the streets.

Thousands of pounds profit each week, or so we hear. When clients open the prison-like door it causes a high-pitched noise to shoot through their hallway into mine by penetrating the soft wall that separates us. Each client means extra dollar.

Love you long time.

I once argued with The Pimp who collects these $$$'s, who indirectly (he doesn't do the fucking, well...not literally) keeps me awake night after night, about the used condoms that litter the pavement outside. In a moment of madness (there are many), I lightly threw a rubbish bag back down the hallway hitting the metal door. He came out and told me not to do that again. I looked at his shrewd face, and argued my case. I didn't want to slip up when I walked out my frontdoor on one of his clientele seed ridden sheafs. He responded by saying it wouldn't happen again. And it hasn't.

They do not want to upset their neighbours who turn a blind eye to the law. Oh because we are such law-abiding citizens ourselves!

But not just because of that. We don't mind it and when my landlord said

"What the fuck? Whores next door? I'm calling the cops!"

He tried calling but it was all in vain. The Police so it seems, are also turning a blind eye. What a great country, whorehouses are legal!

I'd like to see The Police get through the door anyway. A camera sits merrily over the entrance picturing each person who enters, who they are, where they come from. The Police would have trouble with this scenario.

As I've been writing this I think the door swings have pushed past 50 and rising. It's surprising how many young guys go there, I see all ages, all religions, each and every demography, rich or poor.

Prostitutes can make the world safer for women

Some people would say; not on my front lawn, or not in my back yard. Sexual assaults have dropped in the area. I can picture the slogan: Whorehouses are out to protect you. Maybe that's why the Police will not intervene. They know something we don't. I just want them to oil their door.

psst...so I live next to a whorehouse punk? I'm the lucky one, you live in suburbia with 2.4 children, I live next to a flat with 6.5 beautiful girls who keep the streets safe and the more that door swings the safer it'll be for my children.


References:

http://www.sfc.org.uk/policy/political/13_app3_beneficial.html

http://www.sfc.org.uk/policy/political/17_app7_beneficial.html

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.