Transforms from jet to gorilla to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: APEFACE

FUNCTION: SABOTEUR
"Obnoxiousness is not a problem, it is an art."

Thoroughly obnoxious--pounds loudly on his chest plates, insults everyone he talks to, knocks over anyone in his way, never changes his lubricant so he smells like a grease-encrusted turboworm, and spits fuel in public. Binary-bonded to the nervous, insecure Nebulan Spasma. In jet mode, maximum speed: 3250 mph, emits powerful jamming frequencies. In ape mode, has super-agility. In robot mode, carries electro-shield and semi-automatic sonic boomer gun.

  • Strength: 10
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 9
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


I admire the designers' ambition to combine the Decepticon Headmaster and Triple Changer into one toy, but making a robot that turned into a cyber-jet and then into an obese robotic gorilla was not the way to do it. The attractiveness of the Headmaster "Horrorcon" toys was further diminished by the fact that the Headmaster turned into the robot head when pointing one direction but the animal head when pointing the other, resulting in neither one looking terribly head-like. This one looked a fair sight better than Snapdragon, though.

An overlooked hardcore punk band from San Jose, California. Most noted for their ability to trash any house, anywhere. Their releases include a debut 1993 split 7" with another obscure San Jose punk band, Lemming, a split LP with Zero Hour, and a self-titled LP that is still widely available. The band is still together, depending on whom you ask.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.