in interactive media
. One of her most famous works consists of orbs of light
that flash on and off
in patterns akin to alien traffic
symbols: It’s all about hidden rules
. For example, one might find a set of rules
such as these posted at one of her exhibits
1. The rules are lists that pertain to particular places, practices or principles.
2. Each list is an individual work; however it is also a part of a series.
3. Each list is a unique piece with no fixed form; however a collection of ten lists has been produced as a printed edition of 20.
4. Each unique piece piece is accompanied by this list, which becomes a certificate when titles an signed by the artist.
5. The unique pieces have no form; buying one confers the right to produce or reproduce the piece in a form or medium.
6. A rules series edition may be photocopied; buying one confers the right to photocopy in any size or colour.
7. The artists asserts the usual moral right and copyrights.
(no I don’t own one.... uh oh!)