The Alcoholic Cow
This is a drink of my own creation. It would be listed on the Webtender, if not for the fact I created it mere moments ago, and they are currently not accepting new recipes. This node will be the documentation that I created it, so no other may come forth to usurp ownership of the alcoholic property herein.

The Alcoholic Cow, though unusual, is incredible. The creamy overtones of the Bailey's, vanilla essence in the vodka, coffee sensation of the Kahlua, and nutty goodness of the Amaretto all work to complement and enhance the natural flavors present in your (pardon the pun) vanilla root beer float.

So without further adieu, here is the blueprint for a delicious drink that isn't lacking in alcohol content.

Ingredients:
Mixing instructions:
  1. Pour the liquors into a suitable glass. A frosted mug that can hold 20 ounces of liquid comfortably is ideal.
  2. Gently scoop the ice cream and set it into the drink. Allow the alcohol to begin to melt the ice cream a bit. This will prevent an overflow of the nectar once the root beer is added.
  3. Slowly poor the root beer into the glass. If it begins to foam quickly, cease pouring and allow the drink to settle before resuming.
  4. Once all of the root beer is in, give it another moment to settle, and stir it with a dessert spoon gently. Again, see that it doesn't spill over.
  5. Add a straw.
  6. Enjoy.

Alcohol content is a bit difficult to gauge for this drink, what with the changing volume of the ice cream and all that, but it falls somewhere in the low teens, percentage-wise. And it's a heck of a lot more fun than a glass of wine.

Return to the Everything Bartender for another round!

Sources:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.