Excerpts from advisor's log of the late [redacted]:

BEGIN LOG ADVISOR #636-889-0102-3758
STANDARD ADVISOR UNIT
FIRMWARE 1.0.2
INTERFACE 1.0.1
VISUAL OVERLAY ENABLED
NEURAL INTERFACE: TYPE 0 (Indirect ocular interface)

[2298 Days redacted containing no relevant information]

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 1899 Bytes from HOME [Daily update]

"Good morning Miss [redacted(1)]. Today is Friday, the eleventh of August. Your recommended breakfast is a bowl of cereals with strawberries, a glass of orange juice and two slices of whole bread."

"Clothing advisory: Today will be a hot day with no rain according to the forecast. A light dress is advised"

"Transport advisory: The bus will arrive at the next bus stop in only eight minutes and is preferable because of heightened traffic today. it is possible to arrive there within seven minutes. Please tap the device for a visual overl|Overlay enabled."

"Career advisory: A meeting has been scheduled overnight at 13:00. Furthermore a client has been having issues with his order for two weeks. This should be considered a priority task. Otherwise no further advisories have been issued by the department advisor."

"Career advisory: This document is classified. In the event that you should read it, this advisor is required to report the incident."

"Career advisory: Your meeting is due in six minutes."

"Career advisory: A private report has been generated about your performance. You can access it anytime."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 863 Bytes from DEPARTMENT-09 [Ad-hoc information]

"Career advisory: Your coworker is currently delivering false information to your boss concerning your work. It is recommended that you purchase the right to publicize this information in order to defend yourself against these allegations. Calculations show that this investment will amortize itself in 4 weeks after your projeced promotion."

"Career advisory: Your continued commitment has been noted by the department advisor unit. It notes that there is no reason for working overtime and it is recommended that you also relax."

"Command understood. Advisor will reduce advice to a minimum for the evening."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 9227 Bytes from UNKNOWN DEVICE [Social data]

"Priority social advisory: This person is known for excessive drinking and being verbally abusive towards law enforcement. The rating indicates exploitive behaviour. A liaison is not recommended."

"Transport advisory: The next bus leaves in 33 minutes. Shall a taxi be c|A taxi is being called."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 332 Bytes to BUSSTOP-10-25 [Taxi call]


NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 2037 Bytes from HOME [Daily update]

"Good morning Miss [redacted(1)]. Today is Saturday, the twelfth of August. Your recommended breakfast is a croissant with marmelade of your choice, half an orange and a cup of decaffeinated coffee."

"Fitness advisory: Your fitness program for today consists of 15 minutes of jogging, and two sets of your standard strentgh training."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 1203 Bytes from UNKNOWN DEVICE [Marketing]

"Finance advisory: The shop to your left offers the product you seek cheaper than anywhere else in a 5km radius." - <REPLY: "Advisor, this is the only shop within 5km. Is this another one of your marketing attempts?"> - "The statement is still true."

"Social advisory: [redacted(2)] is inviting friends over to coffee and is viewing your profile page. Change status to online?" - <REPLY: "Yeah, do it."> - "Status changed, but [redacted(2)] has closed the page."

"Culture advisory: This cinema is screening the film [redacted(3)] today and your partner has expressed interest in it in a online chat."

"Security advisory: This area is known for a high crime rate. please leave." - <REPLY: "I'm meeting [redacted(4)] here for the film you mentioned earlier."> - "Your connections to this area have been noted. Shall two cards for the film be purchased?" <REPLY: "[pause] Yes.">

"Command understood. Advisor will reduce advice to a minimum for the evening."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 78955 Bytes from ADVISOR #551-889-0092-2951 [Health data]

"Priority health advisory: Advisor of [redacted(4)] transmits, that [redacted(4)] has been engaging in sexual acts with [redacted(2)]. Due to shared medical information, it is strongly recommended to use protection."

"Priority health advisory: Your clothing is inadequate for the current weather. Please follow the visual overlay to the next subway that will bring you home."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 955 Bytes to SUBWAY-10-19 [Payment]

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 1024 Bytes to HOME [Door unlock]

"Priority health advisory: Due to your previous issues with alcohol, it is strongly recommended to abstain from drinking any more."

"Priority health advisory: It is strongly recommended to abstain from drinking any more."

"Priority health advisory: It is strongly recommended to abstain from drinking any more."

"Priority psychological advisory: Your distress might be alleviated by your mother who has repeatedly proven very helpful. Shall a call be initiated?"

"Priority psychological advisory: This man is not known for being helpful. You are urged to disregard his insults and demand to speak to your mother."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 98400 Bytes from HOME [Family data]

"Priority trust advisory: He is not your father."

NEAR FIELD TRANSMISSION: 50672 Bytes to HOME [Medical data]

"HEALTH WARNING: You are losing blood rapidly. A paramedic has been called. In order to raise your chances of survival apply pressure to the wound in order to stop the bleeding. Then use the medial kit in your bathroom. Visual overlay activated. Follow the line to the medical kit."

"Please apply pressure to the wound immediately."

"Please apply pressure to the wound immediately."

"Please apply pressure to the wound immediately."

"Please apply pressure to the wound immediately."

END LOG ADVISOR #636-889-0102-3758
CAUSE: EOU (end of user)

Ad*vi"so*ry (#), a.

Having power to advise; containing advice; as, an advisory council; their opinion is merely advisory.

The General Association has a general advisory superintendence over all the ministers and churches. Trumbull.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.