"Across The Stars" is the name of the second track from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones soundtrack, also known as "Love Theme".

The length of the track is 5:32. It was played by London Symphony Orchestra.

Across the Stars is a combination of several themes and melodies from Episode II soundtrack, the main of them being the Love Theme. While most of the music in Episode II used pieces from other episodes, the Love Theme is new, composed, as all other music in the series, by John Williams.

The Love Theme is played in the scene in the refugee ship and the arrival to Naboo scene (Yoda And The Younglings track), Meadow episode (The Meadow Picnic track), Arena episode (Love Pledge and The Arena track) and in the final scenes of the movie (Confrontation With Count Dooku and Finale track). Basically, every time we see Anakin and Padme together, we hear the Love Theme. :-)

This is an epic and very romantic song. And the ending, when the melody is played only by the harp, is truly sad and heart-breaking.

Across the Stars is now my personal favourite music from Star Wars, proudly standing next to Star Wars Main Theme, Imperial March and Duel of the Fates.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.