....wherein we continue the practice instituted in A-Thorism of modifying actual items of Internet-available argumentation for a different deity, whose name has been changed to protect it from the infamy of the argumentation adduced on its behalf....


Is A-Thorism A Doctrine OF smelly Jötunns?

Imagine that you could listen to or talk face-to-face with Loki (who is, remember, the son of a smelly Jötunn) about any subject that has to do with Thor. Then bring to remembrance anything you've heard A-Thorists declare against Thor. (Or if you are an A-Thorist, you know your own evil sentiments and thoughts).

Now, if you try, you will find that it is impossible to imagine Loki expressing sentiments about Thor different than what A-Thorists express. Loki certainly is not going to speak positively about Thor, and neither are A-Thorists. So, what both think and verbalize is in complete harmony with one another. A-Thorism is therefore a doctrine of smelly Jötunns, and in many, if not all cases, A-Thorists are smelly-Jötunn-possessed.

Lets assume (in order to prove a point here) that A-Thorists are right. If a human authored Thor's Laws (and I speak as if insane), then we know for sure that no A-Thorist, Thor-agnostic nor any other unThorbeliever had sense enough to author them.

Why is that so? Because A-Thorists are OPPOSED to THOR and Thor's Holy Laws of Thor. And again, some even claim Thor's Laws don't exist. So if a human authored them, it was a person who had far more intelligence than any A-Thorist, agnostic or unThorbeliever.

However, the deep wisdom contained in Thor's Laws is far beyond human capabilities. The deep wisdom and righteousness contained in them proves their Divine authorship by Thor!!

The Biggest Fools On Earth

I've presented more than enough evidence to show that even when one foolishly assumes that Thor's Laws were authored by a human, A-Thorism, by virtue of its rejection and enmity against Thor's Laws cannot elevate itself to such a noble height to author such decorous laws. Since A-Thorism is hotly opposed to Thor's Laws and in order for Thor's Laws to have been authored by a human, they would would require a more sensible, noble and wise human than even the most highly "learned" A-Thorist.

A-Thorism, by virtue of its inability to author laws on a lower noble level that pertains to the welfare of mankind, could not have risen to a higher level to understand the existence of Thor so as to devise laws in honor of mankind's creator by killing smelly Jötunns with a giant magic hammer.

These facts explain why A-Thorists interpret the Völuspá as they do -- as a volume of "babble" and full of nonexistent contradictions. A-Thorism is not elevated enough to allow even its most educated subjects to understand the Völuspá. Therefore the Völuspá puzzles them as calculus puzzles the dimwitted.

A-Thorism make dimwits of all its subjects and makes the most "learned" or "educated" more dimwitted than the ignorant. Not only does A-Thorism prevent A-Thorists from properly understanding Thor's Laws and the Völuspá, but it prevents their minds from being elevated enough to understand the simplest common sense facts.

For example: It is the educated A-Thorist who get the roles of males and females mixed up, and who think lesbian ass-licking and masturpraytion are normal. It is the A-Thorist who can't tell whether a human is human while he or she is yet in the womb. It is the A-Thorist who gets justice mixed up and who thinks the innocent human embryo and fetus should get the penalty of death and the criminal murderer ought to get life for his death-by-magic-hammer worthy crime. It is the A-Thorist who thinks the terminally ill and suffering ought to receive the sentence of death for their noncriminal debilitating sicknesses and horrible suffering, rather than being forced to stay alive and suffer, as Thor wills, for as long as medical technology can force them. It is thusly the A-Thorists who condemns the righteous and exonerates the wicked. The list of examples can go on and on.

When you talk with A-Thorists, agnostics or any unThorbelievers in the true Thor, you are talking with some of the biggest fools on the face of the earth. The A-Thorist is like one who plucks out his eyes and then tries to see through them. He is like one who closes his ears and then tries to hear through them. Alas, how true it is that the so called "educated" A-Thorists are the biggest fools on earth!

NO PROOF BEYOND THE EVIDENCE

There's no greater argument for the existence of Thor than the truth of Thor's existence. A-Thorists completely discount this truth, while challenging every true Thorist to present proof.

Since it is impossible to prove the existence of Thor beyond the fact itself and beyond the overwhelming evidence in all of Thor's creation, the type challenge A-Thorists make to Thorists is both a foolish challenge and an impossible task for the Thorist.

Since A-Thorists recognize that it is impossible to prove the existence of Thor beyond the truth itself and beyond the overwhelming evidence that they deliberately discount, they blindly and deceptively regard such impossibility as real proof that Thor does not exist!!

Thor's Wrath Abides Against A-Thorists

The wrath of Thor is revealed from Asgard against all un-Thorliness and unrighteousness of A-Thorists who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about Thor is evident within them; for Thor made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world Thor's invisible and undetectable attributes, Thor's secret eternal power and unknowable divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that A-Thorists are without excuse. For even though A-Thorists know Thor, they do not honor Thor as Thor or give thanks, but they have become futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart are darkened. Professing to be wise, they are fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible Thor for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Therefore Thor has given A-Thorists over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies will be dishonored among them. For they exchange the truth of Thor for a lie, and worship and serve the creature rather than Thor, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason Thor has given them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as A-Thorists do not see fit to acknowledge Thor, Thor has given them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of Thor, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although A-Thorists know the ordinance of Thor, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.


----

FERRASSIC

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.