Why do I feel like I'm not the one who should be writing this. I'm keeping my judgement on this subject out of it, please do the same.

by Deborah Addington, approx 120 pages, 5 chapters, plus conclusion and references.

This book is about, well, fisting a woman. This, AFAIK, is the only book on that subject. It's written in a manner that can sometimes be crude, but, considering the subject matter, I think this generally won't be a problem. It is pretty easy to follow, as well, and I think the casual nature of the prose helps that.

Problems with the book involve that it's a lot of fluff. All but the last chapter seems to lack any real, hard information w/r/t the practice of fisting, but instead seems to try to win over the reader to her side of the argument, which, I think is kinda silly. I will admit, though, that filling an entire book with stuff with stuff about fisting would be difficult, at best.

The book's mostly focused on newbies to the realm, and long-term considerations don't enter into it (either emotional or physical), or ways to go a little further, as one person said it "how to handle the whole arm."

The author is, IIRC bisexual, which, theoretically, doesn't matter, but she goes on and on about how wonderful the act is with her multiple partners and so on, which gets tedious. Those lonesome women shouldn't fret though, as there is a section on self-fisting.

On the plus side, it's really heavily (some would say too much) into safe sex, and really woman-centered and positive about the ways this act can be about trust and love and all those gooey things in a relationship.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.