E2 Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
By using this website, you implicitly agree to the following condition(s):
- Be cool. Do not harass other users in any way (i.e., in the chatterbox, via /msg, in writeups, in the creation of nodeshells or in any other way). "Harassment" is defined as:
- Threatening (an)other user(s) in any way, and/or
- Creating additional accounts intended to annoy other users
- Do not flood the chatterbox or the New Writeups list ("spamming").
By willfully violating (at the discretion of the administration) any of the above condition(s), you may be subjected to the following actions:
- You may be forbidden from noding for as long as deemed necessary by the administration.
- You may be forbidden from using the chatterbox for as long as deemed necessary by the administration.
- Your account may be locked and made inaccessible.
- Your IP address/hostname may be banned from accessing our webservers.
- Depending on the severity of the violation(s), a complaint may be made to your internet service provider.
Attempting to circumvent any disciplinary action by any means will most assuredly result in a complaint being made to your internet service provider.
Last revised: 23 April 2008