Hello everyone, and welcome to the new server setup. Nate has done a killer job as always getting us together, and now we've got some very quick speeds. We've also got a few new fixes and enhancements brought to you by the coding team at everyone's favorite website.
  • First, most importantly, and obviously, we're faster. Page loads are quicker. All sorts of improvements and the like have enabled us to give you what you want, when you want it, and at a snazzier pace.
  • Secondly, there's no more word galaxy (and that means our poor friend automaus gets a break). Don't worry, we'll find a use for our punctual friend and get him back to work, but not after a few weeks of rest, relaxation, and robo-massage.
  • Also, you will notice a sharp decrease in the use of the "Duplicates Found:" page. We now are smarter and snappier and we know what you all really want. Hot, fresh, and sprinkled with lovin' nodes! So that's what you'll get. If you want to get to a homenode, then click on the user link when you get to the appropriate node.
  • Also thanks to our hard working friend Teiresias, we've got a new stockpile of quotes in the Everything Quote Server. More mirth, pith, and general wit to keep you hitting refresh at least twice.


Back to the grindstone.