So what's up with this FAQ? Seems kind of sparse.
For now, this is just a to-do list / wish list.
Q: But I had a question about ...
I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave. Good day.
I said good day!
Things to do:
- test in some different browsers
- Create about 5 or 6 "usable" themes
- test ekw shredder some more (Excalibre complained, but since when's that new?)
- scrounge up a good CSS primer (maybe a simple node tutorial explaining element, id, and class - "Go to your stylesheet, and add this line, hit change. See the change? Here's why.") and put up some links to some other good CSS primers on the web
- bugs? None reported yet.
- improvements? Again, none reported.
- possibly implement more zen-specific display pages for other nodetypes