Who's Watchin' the Bowl?
Awright. Alla you pipe-smokers and java-tokers, alla you punk rockers and rave talkers, here it iiiiiiissssssszzzzzzz:
The Custodian's Fill the Bowl Mix!
He does enjoy a legal drug once in a damn while, especially whilst takin' in tunes. So in an effort to promote his fave level of peace, love, rock & roll and chemical shakes, The Custodian offers any and all noders who want it his personal care package of:
- Tunes: ...in the form of a mix CD. MP3 format ONLY.1
- Leaf: ...in the form of a small sampler bag of his favorite bowl-filler2. Probably not as good as Longbottom's Pipeweed, but yummy nonetheless.
- Bean: ...in the form of a small sampler bag of his current favorite mug-filler.
...and what must noders do to gain the joy of one of said packages?
Well, um, asking would help: email@example.com
You can also /msg me, but I may miss the message, so if I don't respond, try again. Email is more reliable, and makes it easier for me to not lose your ADDRESS (oh, yeh, you sent that, right?) international requests entertained but not guaranteed; if my pocket money for that day comes down to shipping your package or buying my daily mac & cheese box (damn mortgage), well, I promise to flip a coin.
Oh yes. I don't have ETAs for these things. They get sent when they get sent. If that bothers you, try sending me your own version of a goody bag; that might increase my work ethic slightly. :-) However, don't feel obliged; this is an offer Free of Strings for noders. At some point, I will either run out of blanks, weed or coffee; at one of these events I may call a halt. Heh.
Oh yes, notes:
1: These will arrive in MP3 format on a CD suitable for use in any non-Senator Hollings-adulturated computer. For a preview of the Custodian's musical proclivities, see the Weekend Sound Track.
2: Pipe tobacco. Not for cig smokin', less'n you's nuts. and/or really wanna.
Oh, you want a track list? You don't wanna just be surprised? Aw, c'mon. Tell ya what, I guarantee it may contain one or more of the following:
- Unabashed 80's electropop
- Irish Lads
- Blues as in classic
...that isn't enough for ya??? Okay, then, tell ya what. I'll give ya a commented track list, but you'll haveta scroll down to get to it so we don't spoil the surprise for those wit' stronger constatooshuns. 'Kay?
....HERE COME THE SPOILERS...
- Tank! - Yoko Kanno - Cowboy Bebop OST 1 - 211 seconds
- In the Mail - Bim Skala Bim - Live at the Paradise - 343
- DNA - The Saw Doctors - Villains? - 178
- Whose Planet? - J. Bigboote - Yoyodyne Congressional Hearings - 4
- Party At Ground Zero - Fishbone - Fishbone EP - 390
- Radio Free Mars Talk 1 - Cowboy Bebop - Music For Freelance - 73
- hypo full of love (the 12 step plan) - Alabama 3 - Exile on Coldharbour Lane - 385
- Tears of the Gods - Apollo Four Forty - Electro Glide in Blue - 377
- First drag of the day - Bob Mould - Last Dog and Pony Show - 269
- lock, step & gone - Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves - 145
- Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw - Keel - Soundtrack to Dudes - 203
- I Can't Break Away - Big Pig - Bill&Ted's Excellent Adventure - 216
- 3 Strange Days - School of Fish - School Of Fish - 312
- Molina - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Pendulum - 165
- President's On Line 1 - World Watch One - Buckaroo Banzai Soundtrack - 19
- Number One - Chaz Jankel - Real Genius Soundtrack - 226
- Dark & Long 7" - Underworld - Dark & Long 7" - 252
- PVC IV - Blue Man Group - Audio - 260
- Jane's Getting Serious - Jon Astley - The '80s Pop Explosion - 265
- Duelling Banjos - Deliverance - Deliverance - 203
- Sound System (Underworld Mix) - Drum Club - 401
- From Rusholme With Love - Mint Royale - Get Carter - 308
- The Last Car - Trevor Rabin - Gone in 60 Seconds - 290
- Sugarless - Caviar - Gone in 60 Seconds - 187
- Bug Powder Dust - Bomb the Bass - City of Industry - 241
- Radio Free Mars Talk 5 - Cowboy Bebop - Music For Freelance - 44
- Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen - Spinal Tap - 202
- I Like Big Tits - Joe Walsh - 171
- Gangbang - John Valby - Compact Dirt Digital Ditties - 221
- Laugh While you Can! - J. Whorfin - Yoyodyne Congressional Hearings - 4
- Machismo - Gomez - Gone in 60 Seconds - 216
- Panama City Motel - Sugar - File Under Easy Listening - 247
- I'm Falling - Comsat Angels - Real Genius Soundtrack - 209
- Rusted Pipe - DNA featuring Suzanne Vega - Tom's Album - 293
- Over There - Connells - Boylan Heights - 209
- Banzai Jam - Buckaroo Banzai and the Hong Kong Cavaliers - Soundtrack - 130
- Everybody Knows - Concrete Blonde - MTV Unplugged Single - 283
- Astrosapiens - Fluke - Six Wheels On My Wagon - 408
- Here Comes The Sun - Nina Simone - The Essential Nina Simone Volume 2 - 226
- Cross Road Blues - Robert Johnson - The Complete Recordings Vol. I - 149
- Houston in two Seconds - Ry Cooder - Paris, Texas - 122
- Strange Face Of Love - Tito and Tarantula - Desperado - 351
- Radio Free Mars Talk 3 - Cowboy Bebop - Music for Freelance - 35
- The Real Folk Blues - Mai Yamane with Seatbelts - Cowboy Bebop OST (Vitaminless) - 376
As for what else you might get in the package...well, that's the fun part, isn't it? Note that I can't guarantee these to all; they're first-come, first-served until there are no more...and that's an irrational number. But in any event, if you've come across this node too late to request your personal goody, rest assured the tracks are worth assembling. They may even be available somewhere; /msg me and ask!