Return to Radiskull (person)

[Radiskull] is one half of the [rap-rock] duo "[Radiskull & Devil Doll.]" Radiskull & Devil Doll is the title of an animated [cartoon] series that debuted on [Shockwave.com] on [Halloween] of [1999].

Radiskull, the cartoon character, appears as a giant [floating skull] sporting a red bandana. He is a supernatural [demon] from [Hades] Minor. Radiskull is not very bright and tires easily. He commonly makes threats to kill, as in: "[I will kill you all], one by one, just for fun." Radiskull is very enthusiastic about consuming "[boiling hot coffee]" and chocolate, (these items are usually brought and fed to him by his small pal [Devil Doll]).

The name "Radiskull" was made up by his creator (Me, [Joe Sparks]), as a combination of the words "Radical" and "Skull." Sparks did many searches on the name before using it, and found zero results from all major [search engines], prompting him to think "cool- unique but relevant and familiar sounding...".

Eight episodes of Radiskull & Devil Doll were created as of Spring 2001. A book about the duo was released in Fall of 2001. A R & DD comic book from [Devil's Due Publishing] is scheduled for release in Summer 2002. Relevant URLs include [joesparks.com] and [atomshockwave.com].

Existing:


Non-Existing: