No Longer On HiatusI hope to see y'all soon.
My real name is cooldude967111.
Improve your typing speed; use a Dvorak keyboard.
There's a war going on between quite a few lobes in my brain. If you talk to me, be prepared to deal with whichever one is in charge at the time.
The secret to good nodeing is to hit Shift-F7 as much as possible.
(Short) List of People I'd Like To Kick In The HeadTo really hate someone, you gotta know them.
- Ayn Rand (twice) (and even three times)
- Robert A. Heinlein
- Mike Oldfield
- Oliver Stone (I'm not sure why)
- Ronald Reagan
- David Blaine
- Nick Cave (I was a fan until hearing spooge-fest blemishes that contaminate otherwise fun I Am Sam soundtrack)
- Whoever runs Adobe. (For making their grabastic software essential, yet impossible to install)
- Brian Eno's unwed pants are here.
Here's a Word macro for changing selected text to a link to E2:
Selection.TypeText Text:="<a href=""http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=" + Selection.Range + """>" + Selection.Range + "</a>"
Search E2 from somewhere else:<FORM METHOD="POST" ENCTYPE="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" action="http://everything2.com/index.pl?">
<a href="http://everything2.com/">Everything 2</a>
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="node" SIZE=32 MAXLENGTH=80>
<input type="hidden" name="lastnode_id" value="1142060">
<input type="submit" name="searchy" value="Go">
<INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="soundex" VALUE="1" DEFAULT="0">
<INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="match_all" VALUE="1" DEFAULT="0">
To do:Feel free to steal these, if you're feeling ambitious. (Seems that while I was on hiatus, many of these got completed. Go team!)
- Ape Escape
- The Killer Bean or The Killer Bean 2 or Jeff Lew. Pick one.
- Norman Jewison
- God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
- Bill Bissett
- The Skydiggers
- La Dernier Combat
- Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
- < = <
- > = >
- & = &
To Do Before Death:
- Circumnavigate planet Earth
- Travel faster than sound
- Learn French
- Release an album called "Songs About my Ass"
- Be involved it a heist!
- Write a screen play
Fun Webster Entries
- <loquacious> You Spoonily bard!
- <Blue_Bellied_Lizard> That's going in the collection.
- <NinjaPenguin> yeah that and imperiwigged is a good one. woohoo for webster1913
- <Mitzi> Isn't crapulent a delightfully expressive word? I shall use it three times today. I need to get busy with the drinkin' now.
- Flushingly cooled by Gamaliel.
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28